MMOMinion

Full Version: Not crafting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just setup the crafter to give it a try since its been a few days put all ingredients to make priestly omelettes but its saying can craft false. everything is in there and ready go to skill profile is selected so i'm not sure whats wrong. https://puu.sh/wqXaL/cbc754a986.png this is what i have as far as settings are.
Did that bug get fixed ?
Did this get fixed?
Is this still not fixed? I tried crafting just now and keep getting the same error.
What error? It works for me - its using hq mats.
The saying "can craft = false" thing on the craft order. Then when I try to start a craft it says I'm unable to craft any of the items in the profile.
Well i think thats still the profil (not skillprofil) - i dont use it anymore and then it works for me.
So it seems you can't craft priestly omelettes due to the heavensegg and stone chesse not being HQ it seems like all items need to be HQ mats in order for it to work properly can this get fixed I got a ton of these I want to synth up for leveling purposes.
Don't use craft orders, use a since craft and everything works fine