MMOMinion

Full Version: Lvl 70 Machinist profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is an update to my old machinist rotation I worked on for someone.  Has most 70 skills working and a decent heat rotation.  Not really going to fiddle with flamethrower.  It is not worth the stress when movement of enemy can screw it up.  If you want to use it then it will provide itleast 20 quick boost of heat to your gauge so just check it in profile list.

New final update.   Tightened up ammo use and tweaked it to stay in higher range of Heat Gauge longer now.   Depending on your skill speed you will have to tweak cooldown.  3 seconds to 6 seconds on last cast.
(06-24-2017, 11:43 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an update to my old machinist rotation I worked on for someone.  Has most 70 skills working and a decent heat rotation.  Doesnt line up all cooldowns yet and only works on rook turrent.  Working on flamethrower logic and proper cooldown line up.  Will fix Rapid fire hopefully tomorrow.  Manually use Barrel for now.  Let me know what you think.

Thanks for making this. I'm trying it out and manually selecting gauss barrel. Now it keeps on selecting cool down at 50+ heat and gets out of heated state. Am i not using it properly?
There is no way to monitor heat with the profile
I set the last cast timer based on what worked best fir me to keep it in the heat sweet spot long as possible.
Did a quick update.
it appears it does the 1,2,3 combo but it doesnt use the CD's/Buffs/Gauss barrel.. currently level 52