MMOMinion

Full Version: Is the bot worth purchasing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see lots of posts about the bot not working correctly yet, and the developer not refunding money due to the bot not working, so I'm wondering if I should just hold off until trying it out?  Or is it working?
Is the bot working? yes.
Was time refunded for the time it was 100% down? Yes.
Is the bot at 100%? No.

4.0 made major changes, and thats on top of all the new stuff. New map meshes have to be made, new skillprofiles, new plugins for 60-70 content ect. Theese things take time.
So the question on if its working correctly or not depends on what you want it to do. You may also experience some issues from time to time, but every reported issue is looked into as soon as they can.
Ok, thank you for the response. That sounds great and totally understandable! I will be picking it up today!
For combat assist, fate grinding, PvP, yes, for 4.0 content no, no other competitive bot compares to MMOMinion
(06-26-2017, 06:55 PM)tw1sted Wrote: [ -> ]For combat assist, fate grinding, PvP, yes, for 4.0 content no, no other competitive bot compares to MMOMinion

How do you get FATE grinding to work in SB? Which option/add-on? TIA.
Make sure you have the correct skill profile, (samurai, rdm etc.) Toggle the menu to grind, in that menu, tick do fates and do fates only, it does not auto teleport so you have to go to the map you want it to grind.