MMOMinion

Full Version: SB Fishing - Scrip farming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I dont know why its working, but I have a profile that works. I mention my inability to understand how its working because I tried making them from scratch, and nada. But I took a file Sebbs posted previously, modified in my data, and BAM! Its working super hard now.

I will be updating this as I go along catching the collectibles, but dont expect too many updates.

If you are going to download the samurai fish profile, please also download the navmesh I have provided, or make your own. It goes between the coast of Doma Castle away from enemies.

Bait: Salmon Roe (it uses a LOT!), Live Shrimp, Midge Larva
Collectible (That you NEED TO ADD!!!!): Velodyna Grass Carp, Samurai Fish, Butterfly Fish
Uses: Patience
Saves file to: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\FishProfiles

This is the dropbox link to all the fish I am setting up profiles for.
thanks a lot, where to put the file?
skillmanager or fish profiles?
Fish profiles.
Works great, thanks!
I added it as a collectible, but it is not catching them as a collectible.  Any advice?
If you arent meeting the level of collectible, it turns it into a normal one. Whats your perception and gathering?
It stops after few EZ hours saying there's nothing to fish , which the bot stop perma and afk
I assume youre referring to where it says "The fish sense something amiss"? if so, just add your own waypoint to the profile away from the area, set the time limit to 1 minute, and then let it do its thing.

Edit: Because I personally have had no issues leaving this running for an hour.
Carp works fine but Butterfly Fish doesn't work. Bot just stands at the Aetheryte in Ruby Sea.
You have to manually travel to all of these areas until the Meshes are made. I have only provided one mesh, which you still need to travel to(Samurai Fish).
Pages: 1 2