MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i set the bot skill profile to gather_leveling and bot mode fish it just sits there and does nothing. Any idea what i have to do in order for this bot to fish in the stormblood areas? I added a gather profile found on these forums but it only works in the specific spot for scrip fish.
They have not created profiles for the stormblood areas. if you wanna gather there, you have to make them yourself for now.

Did you select the profile you would like to use for Fish mode?

Please provide screenshots of your setup.
I am new to the bot and I am having the same issue. It opens my gear window, selects fisher then closes those windows and proceeds to do nothing. Is it just a profile issue? Just tried it in Gridania and the same thing.
I am having the same problem. I just tested fishing a few days ago (I forget if it was July 3 or July 4), and my old profiles were kind of working, but they were not switching tasks. Now it seems they will not even start any tasks.

D = "[L3][1256949000]: No current task, set invalid flag." is what shows in the console.