MMOMinion

Full Version: Help me understand?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Having difficulty understanding all of this. I had the trial a while back and couldn't make much sense out of how to get a propper use out of the minionbot.

In my head, this just automates player actions. So, can I use this to take my crafts from 1-50? And Gather automatically, from 1-50? Will it move me around, buy things it needs etc.?

Cheers
Hi:)

I'm new here and I've had some time to test out most of the bot's feature.

For your question about the gathering classes (FSH MIN BOT), yes, it can level you up to 60, buy new equipment automatically and grind a particular item when it's not questing, butthis will require the "Gathering Classes" addon which I believe costs about 15€ (one-time fee).
Unfortunately, it seems this addon is broken since the release of Stormblood. I've used it and it doesn't seem to work properly with FSH class, and there is no ETA on a fix.

But there are other ways around leveling without questing or any addon, you can order your bot to grind any items you want, in the order you want via the gathering profiles.
Most of the time I use this program to generate them. You select the items you want with many additionnal options (order, time, conditions, quantity etc..). Once the bot is done with an item it will move to the next (your character will move to the next location on it's own).
This will level you up crazy fast (even more on the Omega server). As you level up, it will also automatically equip you with the recommended gear available in your inventory.

As for crafting, I haven't tried that feature yet but I'm sure you can program it to execute a list of items you want to craft, with a skill profile that you can customize (same for all gathering and combat classes). You can specify if you wish to use HQ mats or not and other things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZu_5EKzw4

I can only suggest you get the 2-days trial again (0.99€ here) to try everything out, I'll admit it takes some time to learn how it all works out, but in the end it's worth it