MMOMinion

Full Version: Purchasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah opened up a ticket, but dude closed it with a generic answer and didn't let me reply. So I typed in a digit wrong when I tried to purchase an add-on so it rejected, now it's rejecting every form of payment wether you do pay-pal, credit or debit. Does it lock you after one decline? I know it's obviously not my bank or paypal rejecting, as both have plenty of funds. Just wondering how the lock out system works, should I just go to another bot site?
If locks you after declines but you might get declined if your info is flagged with the payment provider.
Minion doesnt process payments.
Youd need to contact the 3rd party payment provided its processed through.

Minion cant do anything.
As far as I can see it, the ticket is still open and you didn't reply to my last answer. But i guess the problem of you typing in a wrong number doesn't have anything to do with the problem that your bank or PayPal is declining the payment. That's why we asked you to contact them and ask why. If you keep trying , g2s will eventually blacklist you. Did you do as we asked ?