MMOMinion

Full Version: gather marker problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i set the marker it appears in my head yellow icon then goes and gather the closest 2 nodes and when he finishes gathering those 2nodes come back to the marker point( obiously it will look like bot if he does the same gathers and come back to the marker then goes again and gather and on) but i noticed that when he come back to the marker point and when is no node icon in minimap he doesnt move and stays there. is it problem of nodes distance? please help!
and sorry about my english..
(07-07-2017, 05:01 PM)yongjae444 Wrote: [ -> ]when i set the marker it appears in my head yellow icon then goes and gather the closest 2 nodes and when he finishes gathering those 2nodes come back to the marker point( obiously it will look like bot if he does the same gathers and come back to the marker then goes again and gather and on) but i noticed that when he come back to the marker point and when is no node icon in minimap he doesnt move and stays there. is it problem of nodes distance? please help!

I am having this same issue.  I used a "marker list" and added the three areas that nodes spawn....and it will go through them all ONE time before just stopping and not doing anything.  At all.  The tutorial videos don't really go over any of this in any detail to troubleshoot ourselves.

Anyone have any ideas as to what we're doing wrong?

I have it set to Gather mode.  Then Gathering Leveling skill profile.  Then no profile since even after I've bout several sepps packages, I don't have ANY profiles except for Example.  Maybe that's the issue?
(07-09-2017, 09:24 AM)haterade Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2017, 05:01 PM)yongjae444 Wrote: [ -> ]when i set the marker it appears in my head yellow icon then goes and gather the closest 2 nodes and when he finishes gathering those 2nodes come back to the marker point( obiously it will look like bot if he does the same gathers and come back to the marker then goes again and gather and on) but i noticed that when he come back to the marker point and when is no node icon in minimap he doesnt move and stays there. is it problem of nodes distance? please help!

I am having this same issue.  I used a "marker list" and added the three areas that nodes spawn....and it will go through them all ONE time before just stopping and not doing anything.  At all.  The tutorial videos don't really go over any of this in any detail to troubleshoot ourselves.

Anyone have any ideas as to what we're doing wrong?

I have it set to Gather mode.  Then Gathering Leveling skill profile.  Then no profile since even after I've bout several sepps packages, I don't have ANY profiles except for Example.  Maybe that's the issue?

UPDATE:  I think I may have fixed my issue.  I edited my markers to have a Node Search Timeout of 10.  Now it goes through all my markers just fine.