MMOMinion

Full Version: Few questions about grind mode and grind markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.  If you are using grind markers, is there a way to see what the current grind marker being used is?  This used to be visible in the old x32 version, and I'm not sure where to look to see this info.  I'm trying to see which marker from the list of markers is being used at any given time.

2.  Is there a way to see the grind (or any manual markers for that matter) marker point on the map like we used to be able to in the x32 version?  I'm talking about those upside down triangles that would show up whenever you created a new marker.  Is this feature still available in x64 but is disabled by default?

3.  What marker mode/setting should I be using if i want the current marker to switch to the next marker automatically once the target mob/nodes are depleted from the current marker?  If I set the time to 0, it seems to stay at the current marker forever, and setting the time to be a certain amount for a marker in marker list mode isn't always optimal.  I thought before (again in the x32 version) setting the time to 0 would automatically check for target mob/node then move to next marker if all were depleted.

Thanks in advance for any answers/tips you can provide!
Can I please get a response to my questions from a dev?
me too.It hard to see whem i use multi mark.
For some reason no one seems to be addressing markers or making any type of informative update in regards to them, since most people use custom tracking and meshes now. I always found markers easier to use. Anyway, set your grind time to a number otherwise they won't cycle at all and you'll literally just stand at a single marker forever without cycling. There's no other way as of now to get them to cycle, at least not that I'm aware of. Makes it pretty shitty when the bot runs past mobs to get to a marker only to sit there and cycle through the next ones while the mobs you passed get claimed. Pretty fucking frustrating so I just grind while I'm asleep so I don't have to watch it act retarded.
still waiting for some answers...
(07-11-2017, 02:49 AM)minion2551 Wrote: [ -> ]3.  What marker mode/setting should I be using if i want the current marker to switch to the next marker automatically once the target mob/nodes are depleted from the current marker?  If I set the time to 0, it seems to stay at the current marker forever, and setting the time to be a certain amount for a marker in marker list mode isn't always optimal.  I thought before (again in the x32 version) setting the time to 0 would automatically check for target mob/node then move to next marker if all were depleted.

Thanks in advance for any answers/tips you can provide!

For this, put something in the Node Search Timeout.  I always set mine in lists to 1.  Then it'll fly to a node, search that marker area for 1 second, then go to the next on the list if it doesn't find anything.

*Edited* Oops, that's for gathering not grinding. Sorry!