MMOMinion

Full Version: [ACR] Dragoon 1.0.5 (7/23/17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok here is my attempt at a Dragoon ACR profile.  I'm still dabbling and learning, to me my code looks ugly but I am still working through some ACR functions. For me this is a learning experience and I will do my best to fix problems and make adjustments, I will not promise it will meet the standards of what is in the store and I may be slower to make adjustments.  However at this time my main is DRG in my raid group so I have some interest in keeping this updated.

Features
  • I think I have the rotation right, based on this at the moment: https://puu.sh/wsuJv/fa63d53b98.png
  • Should do Second Wind, Bloodbath, and Invigorate when needed if they are in as a cross class.
  • Stops doing Geirskogul after you have 2 dragon gauge so it is ready to use as soon as you hit 4 stacks.

Known issues
  • Opener needs some work, there is no option to turn it off and it will do it on everything, not just boss mobs at this point.
  • Dragon Sight is not built in, that is one of my next goals.
  • It does not move you for positions or anything else so you will have to do those manually.
  • Need to build in code for Piercing Talon, I have currently hard coded it to only do attacks in melee range.  This includes jumps so you shouldn't have it suck you back in with a jump if you are using it as a manual assist and are moving out of stuff.

Update 1.0.1
  • Went over infographic - https://puu.sh/wsuJv/fa63d53b98.png and made some adjustments.
  • Moved Mirage dive to be checked for prior to each Wheeling Thrust
  • Jump should be checked for prior to each Chaos Thrust
  • Spineshatter checked for prior to Vorpal Thrust
  • Added Life Surge prior to Full Thrust

Update 1.0.2
  • Changed skill check so should work for people under level 70 now.
Update 1.0.3
  • Change skill check so should work for people under level 70.  Really this time.
  • Combos will not be perfect for people under 26, basically will not use impulse drive until you've have all of the first set combo, sorry I'll need to think this through and do more testing.
  • Should recover better if it loses part of a combo along the line by running out of range during a fight and not being able to get next ability off, or you get rezzed, ect.
Update 1.0.4
  • Began adding options, potion and melee only not working.
  • Does not currently save options between reloads.
  • Reset colors until I can get buttons like I want.
Update 1.0.5
  • Changed options.
  1. Battle Litany enabled will only kick in if mob has over 500k health max
  2. Blood for Blood enabled will only kick in if mob has over 500k health max
  3. Melee Range Only enabled, should not do any attacks if your over 3 yalms from boss this should prevent jumping back in or other issues during fights
  • Modified info window used for toubleshooting to track more information if you enable it

Please give me thoughts and suggestions.  I ran it in some raids with my fc tonight and I think found the last couple of annoyances I was having so hopefully it is usable at this point.  If it does seem to mess up a combo, you can manually hit the initial combo ability and it will see that and get back on track, but hopefully the changes I made tonight will take care of that.

Thanks to Kali, I started by looking over his and honestly taking a bit of his debugging code as well as a few other pieces.  Though his looks cleaner than mine I am still tweaking those parts.  And no, I am not good at making pretty looking posts.

(Sorry if I did this wrong, I updating the attachment rather than adding a new one)
i've added the file in acr and turned acr on but my character is not attacking, only auto attacking. not sure if i am missing something never used acr before. i have assist mode turned on is that the issue ?
Not sure, make sure under assist you have it set to None and in acr it has the correct profile selected.
done and done. still just auto attack and does nothing else
(07-11-2017, 07:29 PM)balol Wrote: [ -> ]done and done. still just auto attack and does nothing else

I'll have to look when I get home.  What level are you?  What is initiating combat if the bot doesn't do any attack?
i am level 64 at the moment and i just run close to a monster and start auto attacking but no skill are used, i have tried kali bard acr also and it works just fine, cheers
Any errors if you open the console?  Might be trying to use an ability your not high enough level for, and my testing for that could be off.  Just guessing here, but I did have a problem with a crossclass being used that I didn't have and may not have gotten all my skill profile testing done correctly.
This is what i got from the console
" failed with
C:\Users\zero\Downloads\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ACR\CombatRoutines\[w]Dragoon_JC.lua:326: attempt to index a nil value
"
The Bot is running at Lv70 for me. Didn't really do an indepth trial yet.
(07-11-2017, 09:37 PM)balol Wrote: [ -> ]This is what i got from the console
" failed with
C:\Users\zero\Downloads\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ACR\CombatRoutines\[w]Dragoon_JC.lua:326: attempt to index a nil value
"

Yup, sorry was due to it looking at the Nastrond skill you don't have.  Changed my skill checks around again, though there has to be a more efficient way I'll keep working on that.  Download and give it another shot please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4