MMOMinion

Full Version: Level 70 2 Star Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This requires a food buff, 520 CP.  1300+ Craftsmanship and 1200+ Control

Please respond if you have any issues with it, it will not break anything.  It will not take NQ mats to HQ....  it will if you use all HQ mats to HQ out.  Sometimes HQ on at least 2 HQ.  If all NQ no better than 50% HQ possibility.  (more likely 10%)

This is just a first profile, don't have a lot of time right now to drill into it.  Feel free to use it as a start or modify it and let me know.
It freezes on step 6 where its supposed to use inner quiet

also tried following it by hand and it only brought me to about 16% quality and i failed the synth. and I well met the requirements.
(07-19-2017, 10:56 AM)shade321 Wrote: [ -> ]It freezes on step 6 where its supposed to use inner quiet

also tried following it by hand and it only brought me to about 16% quality and i failed the synth. and I well met the requirements.

Byregot's Blessing, Maker's Mark, Flawless Synthesis, Piece by Piece, Steady Hand II, Waste Not II, Comfort Zone, Innovation

(Cross Classes)

Forgot to post these, make sure you have them.  It would fail where you weren't cross classed as there's no min/max cp setting.