MMOMinion

Full Version: Just bought the minion and I'm confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I just got the mmominion bot for FFXIV and I'm a bit lost. I was hoping that someone could help in the below Complaint:

-         How can I do simple grinding with Sam class? (cant find the class in the drop down menu) 
-         When I “unload” the bot I can’t seem to Reload it since the UI disappears (I did everything here: http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation)
-         Bot stopped avoiding AOE and I have disabled legacy controls
-         Bot not avoiding fights or resting when HP is below %
-         Bot get stuck in terrains
-         Close the bot without closing the game. Whenever I stop the program the game closes! Is this normal? Very inconvenient
-         Use food for character
-         Stop using food for chocobo

Also, chat/discord support is no help at all, I couldn’t get s response for even after an hour trying.

Thanks a lot
Hey,

1. You need to get a skill profil for sam atm about this area - http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19064.html
Otherwise currently is an free ACR Beta for sam - you can activate it about the MMOMinion Button - > FFXIVMinion - > ACR -> select the profil
ACR btw means advanced combat routine and its even better then a normal profil depending whats your goal in the game, but a ACR Profil costs some money (one time, not every month like the bot)

2. If you unload the bot you can get it back about attach option. I think you start the game about the bot that i do, too. You should create another one with the same setting but take the Auto attach Bot option off. After you unload the bot you take the attach method while the game is running.

3. The avoid aoes is currently buggy - known issue.

4. get stuck - seems to be a mesh issue - that happens sometimes depending on the area.

5. If you close the bot launcher about stop its normal that the game stop, too. You can avoid this if you unload bot and close the bot launcher about exit.

Thats i known.

I am sorry that you didn't get help on discord but thats mostly the best way to get an answer.

Greetings
(07-20-2017, 02:52 PM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

1. You need to get a skill profil for sam atm about this area - http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19064.html
  Otherwise currently is an free ACR Beta for sam - you can activate it about the MMOMinion Button - > FFXIVMinion - > ACR -> select the profil
  ACR btw means advanced combat routine and its even better then a normal profil depending whats your goal in the game, but a ACR Profil costs some money (one time, not every month like the bot)

2. If you unload the bot you can get it back about attach option. I think you start the game about the bot that i do, too. You should create another one with the same setting but take the Auto attach Bot option off. After you unload the bot you take the attach method while the game is running.

3. The avoid aoes is currently buggy - known issue.

4. get stuck - seems to be a mesh issue - that happens sometimes depending on the area.

5. If you close the bot launcher about stop its normal that the game stop, too. You can avoid this if you unload bot and close the bot launcher about exit.

Thats i known.

I am sorry that you didn't get help on discord but thats mostly the best way to get an answer.

Greetings

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do you have an idea how to get the bot to avoid fights/run if HP got to a certain %? I'm trying to use the setting but it seems not working?
Do you mean the Tweeks about grind mode? I only changed Boss Fate Wait % 1 - character only do boss fates when at least 1 % is done - so that i am sure that other ppl are there. If you like to blacklist specific fates because you can't do it for lonley - go to MMOMinion Button - Lists - Fate Blacklist (in the list are only the fates that are currently on the map)
(07-20-2017, 06:12 PM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the Tweeks about grind mode? I only changed Boss Fate Wait % 1 - character only do boss fates when at least 1 % is done - so that i am sure that other ppl are there. If you like to blacklist specific fates because you can't do it for lonley - go to MMOMinion Button - Lists - Fate Blacklist (in the list are only the fates that are currently on the map)

Thanks again buddy. i was actually referring to the option where the bot will disengage if the character HP drops below a certain %.
Ah i understand.

MMOMinion Button -> FFXIVMinion -> Settings or advanced setting if assist mode or something like that is currently open.

Then Player HP/MP/TP

one option is Flee HP% default settings should be 35%
Ok, there are some options that regardless of what you choose, it will still be used. For example, I chose not to use mounts, however the bot would still end up using it.

One more thing, is there an option to have the bot detect when is it stuck of time?
(07-20-2017, 09:55 PM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Ah i understand.

MMOMinion Button -> FFXIVMinion -> Settings or advanced setting if assist mode or something like that is currently open.

Then Player HP/MP/TP

one option is Flee HP% default settings should be 35%

Yes, I've tried this and is not working. my character get too into fighting and killed many times. is it not working or is there a way to activate it?