MMOMinion

Full Version: Lv70 D70 2Star (Patch 4.0) CP507 100% HQ from all NQ materials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a  Lv70 2Star D70 (Patch 4.0) Profile for my own use. 
Share for who is the same state as me.
It will take all NQ materials to 100%HQ.

This profile is just like a macro, there is no any judgment . 
Because I don't know how to set judgment, 
so I will not update this profile, until I know how to use it. Sorry.....
If you fail more than 7 times at Flawless Synthesis , it will fail at the end.  (fail 7 times maybe safe...)

Enjoy !

Need State (with food buff): 
  • Craftmanship:1330 
  • Control:1220
  • CP:507
CrossSkills:   Maker's Mark ,Flawless Synthesis, Piece by Piece
                       IngenuityII,Careful Synthesis II, Innovation, Manipulation
                       Comfort Zone, Byregot's Blessing, Steady Hand II

[attachment=5571] Japanese Version [Add Auto Assigns cross-class skills] (Thanks spaztick
[attachment=5493]  English Version [Add Auto Assigns cross-class skills] (Thanks spaztick
Works awesome no issues and everything has been 100% HQ thus far.
nice one! Thx for the share!
What you did was brute force. You engineered a working solution that I had never considered.  The results are superb, and you have delivered a fantastic script.  Thank you!
Names of the Skills are in Chinese. Any chance to get a english version?
(07-22-2017, 03:22 PM)Razmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Names of the Skills are in Chinese. Any chance to get a english version?

Here you go.  Auto Assigns cross-class skills as well.
(07-22-2017, 10:24 PM)spaztick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2017, 03:22 PM)Razmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Names of the Skills are in Chinese. Any chance to get a english version?

Here you go.  Auto Assigns cross-class skills as well.

Auto Assigns cross-class skills is very useful.
Thanks for your help ^^
Thank you for sharing. Did my first 2star craft today and 100% HQ :) <3
Hey, I was interested in this profile so I decided to test it on https://ermad.github.io/ffxiv-craft-opt-.../simulator

So this is what it looks like :

[Image: 4WjP5nK.png]

Success rate seems to be around 99%  :

[Image: SfTb838.png]

As OP said, with 1330 Craftsmanship you will need 6 or less Flawless synthesis (out of 27) failure for the craft to succeed. (but will also works at 1320, which is the bare minimum for **70 recipes)
Furthermore, at 1360 Craftsmanship, you will need 7 or less Flawless synthesis failure.
At 1433 Craftsmanship, you will need 8 or less Flawless synthesis failure.

Overall I like this profile a lot since it doesn't require too much stats, although it should be noted there is still a very small chance that the condition becomes Poor right before step 57, but that's a minor detail. It could be rectified by adding a Trick of the Trade, but 10 other cross class skills are already in use
Can this work with the 4.1 2 star new recipe?
Pages: 1 2