MMOMinion

Full Version: Buying bait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently started to use the fish bot mode and i ran out of bot and noticed the log being spammed with no more bait. I added the little rebuy and the correct info into the .lua but it wont rebuy the bait. Any idea why?

EDIT: I got it to buy the bait once i manually open the shop, is there a way to make it go to the shop and buy it itself?
I guess its one of the new baits. Maybe there are currently not in the bot.
(07-20-2017, 11:55 PM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]I guess its one of the new baits. Maybe there are currently not in the bot.

Its just goby balls. I'm using Sebbs profile rn and i've tried a few different ways to try and get this to work. I've added the 
Code:
["rebuy"] = {
    ["Goby Ball"] = 99;
};

to the bottom but it still would not go to the vendor and buy them, it would however buy them if i had the window open
Goes inside the task and needs 0 bait to rebuy
Try [id] =
(07-21-2017, 07:48 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Try [id] =

Would you happen to know why i always get "No current task, set invalid flag." The bot spams this into console. I also still cant seem to get the bot to run back to the vendor or rebuy bait. It used to run everywhere and fish but now it just sits still and spams this. I've tried a fresh install of the lua and everything. This is the only one of your profiles and mods i cant get to work :(
Without any info. No.
(07-23-2017, 03:23 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Without any info. No.

I dont know what info to provide, even without touching any of the code and starting it anywhere it will put that into the console