MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Literally randomly teleported me twice when teleport is checked OFF and paranoid is checked. I was in a team doing maps and lets just say there were questions.... 

I didn't have map open. I was just typing in team chat and then it randomly teleported me. Please look into this and fix.... Literally outed myself. Rather not have this happen in dungeons.
I had this happen to me in some expert roulettes. I was using the assist mode in the bot, and had teleport unchecked in the hacks section. I was tanking when the teleport happened, and I was transported to a random part way off the map. I had to log off/on to fix the position.
(07-27-2017, 05:26 AM)Anathemas Wrote: [ -> ]I had this happen to me in some expert roulettes. I was using the assist mode in the bot, and had teleport unchecked in the hacks section. I was tanking when the teleport happened, and I was transported to a random part way off the map. I had to log off/on to fix the position.

Yea.. that's what I'm afraid of is gonna happen. X___X would be a disaster if it happened in my savage runs randomly. :( Wonder if there's any fix ...
I'm running the Bottox Suite with navigator, along with Husbando's Shatter, Teleporter, and timer addons. I also run Sense and a few ACRs. I suspect the problem may lie in Husbando's Teleporter addon.
Only addon I am using is husbando's shatter.
It happened to me twice tonight during Snowcloak with assist mode on. I had uninstalled Husbando's Teleporter addon, so that's not it. Both times it happened, I was trying to use a defensive tanking CD while ACR was running; it could have been a coincidence.
Happened again, was in a savage raid too

Fix pls. I've uninstalled husbando shatter for the sake of it being that. Even had paranoid on it shouldn't had teleported. Only addon I am running atm is sense. It's happened b4 I got sense too. FML

Please add a checker for DISABLE ALL HACKS/TELEPORT. Been supporting this since 2014 please help. Never used to happen but lately it's been happening. Something with typing triggers it, which is weird.
(08-10-2017, 07:33 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info, but you both wrote inconsistent replies regarding the addons you use.

Can you please uninstall all that are not needed...Bottox Suite with navigator, along with Husbando's Shatter, Teleporter etc.

Then run stuff and if it happens again, tell me what else is installed...because I would not know why on earth it would teleport while you run Assist ? (assuming savage raid ran with assist mode )

uh WOW found the issue. There was another shortcut tab under FFXIVMinion other then MMOMinion -_-; 

Teleport was linked to Shift + X by default and it 'sometimes' activates when typing shift + X. Can't believe I've been using the app this long and have yet to realized there were two shortcuts menu rofl....Welp no more teleport bug. case closed.
delete post problem fixed
(08-11-2017, 06:56 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]yeah there should be only 1 shortcut,anager.......but hte real qustion is...shift X ...is not there by default afaik, you have added it earlier ?

Nope. I dont remember adding it but I use this app off and on. So might've ages ago. Still weird, didn't know it was there.
Pages: 1 2