MMOMinion

Full Version: Can't use collectable in gather mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I decided to get back on the game after a 2 years break. I used to use minion back then and really appreciated it.

So I gave another shot. I'm getting trouble while using the gather mode. I'm not using my own mesh yet to I just thought I could toss my character in area where I can gather some minerals. In the collectable options I decided to put an item name just to see if it's getting it.
As you could imagine, it doesn't. I did put any value since I don't get what numbers I'm supposed to specify. My client is in french so I use tried with Corne d'ogre and 0 in value. The bot keeps gathering the Minerai de cobalt which is the 1st spot on the list.

How can make the both gather a specific item I want ?

It's prolly a newbie question but I used the search option and couldn't find an answer. Also the the tutorial video doesn't show that.

Thanks a lot.

Edit : I made my own marker following the tutorial video and even there when I put the name Corne d'ogre the bot keeps gathering the Minerai de cobalt. Any hint on what I'm doing wrong ?
(07-30-2017, 03:20 PM)Mitsuomi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I decided to get back on the game after a 2 years break. I used to use minion back then and really appreciated it.

So I gave another shot. I'm getting trouble while using the gather mode. I'm not using my own mesh yet to I just thought I could toss my character in area where I can gather some minerals. In the collectable options I decided to put an item name just to see if it's getting it.
As you could imagine, it doesn't. I did put any value since I don't get what numbers I'm supposed to specify. My client is in french so I use tried with Corne d'ogre and 0 in value. The bot keeps gathering the Minerai de cobalt which is the 1st spot on the list.

How can make the both gather a specific item I want ?

It's prolly a newbie question but I used the search option and couldn't find an answer. Also the the tutorial video doesn't show that.

Thanks a lot.

Edit : I made my own marker following the tutorial video and even there when I put the name Corne d'ogre the bot keeps gathering the Minerai de cobalt. Any hint on what I'm doing wrong ?
Make sure in the sub menu thing you didn't set a profile, on the main one where is says gather select ur miner bot etc, but in the next window don't select one. Then click save and add to list.
So, if you want the bot to gather a certain item, is this done through collectables or markers? I can't get it to work either.
(08-04-2017, 07:58 PM)DanSnakey Wrote: [ -> ]So, if you want the bot to gather a certain item, is this done through collectables or markers? I can't get it to work either.

I'm sitting here trying to figure it out also. I have Bot mode on gather and skill profile set to collectable. I click over to the collectable tab, add the name of the item I want to collect and create a marker for it. It just goes and gathers the item like normal instead of trying to turn it in to a collectable. It will actually actively turn off Collector's Glove if I have it on.
I was exactly what Idragonladyi said. Use marker and it will work.
Can you describe what you did? I have trouble understanding what dragonlady said. I can't seem to get the bot to get collectables.