MMOMinion

Full Version: the cn version ffxivminion does not work at all. pls help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to reach support by discord. no one reply.

and i have tried everything, i reinstall the minionapp, completly reinstall the game. still not working, it can start the game but cant inject the bot.

and i tried to attach it to a runing game, it cant even find the pid.

what happend, i have just come back to play ffxiv, and this is the first day ,and i purchased 180days key of ffxivcnminion. now its completly not working, pls someone give me an explaination. thanks.
it finally works. i dont know what happened. but new problem comes, once im inside the 3 old main city, the game stuck and crash eventually everytime..
so theres no custom sevices? cn user decrease so you ignore peoples' question? now once quest involve going to the 3 old main city, the game crash. when will you check that????
try the support button at the top....
(08-06-2017, 07:51 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you ran the dx11 version of ffxiv and the "old" ffxivminion bot for china only works in dx9  ... we have not updated that to 64bit yet and looking at the sales numbers from last 3 months, I doubt that will ever happen ...

we gladly refund you, open a helpticket.
Noone in CN really plays ffxiv anymore and we have enough problems to  work on

people are coming back. and when 4.0 arrives, im pretty sure the number will be higher than kr.

now your product still usable for now. if you really dont support it anymore at some point in the future, sure i will get a refund at that point.

And since i got more than 100 euro of store addons, why would i ask a refund now? only if you gonna refund those also. or i will use till the you completely not support it anymore.
(08-07-2017, 07:49 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]we are updating KR right now to 64, if CN also hits that "game version number" , we can try to do the same for CN.

ok. glad to know that. hope so. thanks for replying me, fxfire.