MMOMinion

Full Version: Multiple bans recently.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

Longtime FFXIVMinion user here and I've just received a 72 hour suspension, I figured it wouldn't be too long since my friend also received a suspension recently. I think they've started to "crack down" on botters. After my friends suspension finished, we contacted in-game support to see what the deal was, only to be told the ban was issued by a "Special Investigation Team" and not even a GM could lift the ban if they wanted to. I would recommend not leaving bots on for extended periods of time now.

Weird thing is, I haven't actually played/botted in about a week and I only JUST NOW received my suspension.. Weird.
Thanks for the heads up.  What kind of things were you doing while botting, so we know what kind of activity may be under investigation?
did you used hack ? ^^;
Were you farming Crystals/Etherial nodes? That is what banned me for 72 hrs, was using no hacks as well. I know no one reported me because i was babysitting it.
I also got banned last week. I was teleporting around while gathering. 72 hours
guy, we have a dedicated thread to report bans, please use that and provide information that may help to prevent bans.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8697.html