MMOMinion

Full Version: Deltascape V4 Savage (Neo Ex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

thought i could share my personal Deltascape V4 Savage profile. I use it mostly for the timeline.

It will also callout Safe Areas for the Inner/Outer Antilight Mechanics, Allagan Field and Forked Lightning.

v1 [attachment=5614]
v2 [attachment=5619] Callouts should work now, but will rek ur ears. Better Turn it off. I let act do the callouts since im lua noob o/
Great, Thank You!!
(08-12-2017, 10:54 AM)fLowN2k Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Turn off Triggers for now call outs dont work

Your triggers are not working because you have quotation marks between the skill ID's. You only use quotation marks if you're trying to get it to detect text from the chat log.

Your triggers should like like this:

Code:
triggers = {
       {   detect_action = 9230, -- Inner Laser
           detect_delay = 0,
           sound = "Outer Area Safe",
           main_image = "Outer Area Safe",
           -- helper_image = ""
       },
(08-12-2017, 10:56 PM)aboodba Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2017, 10:54 AM)fLowN2k Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Turn off Triggers for now call outs dont work

Your triggers are not working because you have quotation marks between the skill ID's. You only use quotation marks if you're trying to get it to detect text from the chat log.

It should look like this:

Code:
triggers = {
       {   detect_action = 9230, -- Inner Laser
           detect_delay = 0,
           sound = "Outer Area Safe",
           main_image = "Outer Area Safe",
           -- helper_image = ""
       },

lol thanks xD i was a bit brainfucked after this!
Expect do u fix it ?
Expect

(08-12-2017, 10:54 AM)fLowN2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

thought i could share my personal beta Deltascape V4 Savage profile. I use it mostly for the timeline.

It should also callout Safe Areas (Inner/Outer Antilights (needs testing), Allagan Field and Forked Lightning

EDIT: Turn off Triggers for now call outs dont work
(08-13-2017, 06:43 PM)bluemages Wrote: [ -> ]Expect do u fix it ?
Expect

(08-12-2017, 10:54 AM)fLowN2k Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

thought i could share my personal beta Deltascape V4 Savage profile. I use it mostly for the timeline.

It should also callout Safe Areas (Inner/Outer Antilights (needs testing), Allagan Field and Forked Lightning

EDIT: Turn off Triggers for now call outs dont work
Edit tbe profile and get rid of the quotations. Simple as that and it works
deleted the wrong "" in the profile. Should work now
(08-13-2017, 11:04 PM)fLowN2k Wrote: [ -> ]deleted the wrong "" in the profile. Should work now

Just for the record, you didn't remove the quotation marks, they're still there.
Where do the profiles go within the MMO Minion directory exactly?
(08-19-2017, 01:57 AM)Pumpkin Spice Wrote: [ -> ]Where do the profiles go within the MMO Minion directory exactly?

MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense\profiles
Pages: 1 2