MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Issues [not sure if its me or not]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

Anyways, I have had some minor issues with the bot but I am not sure if it is something that I am doing wrong as far as settings or what, but here they are.

1) Bot seems to have a hard time getting around, above and through some objects in game. (for instance)
    when Gathering in any area where it isn't an open area, the bot seems to get confused on which path to take
    in order to get from one node to another (at times). Which causes the bot to get stuck on an object 
     (it can be a rock, trees, bushes, or anything that can be an obstruction).

2) No matter what I use for a setting, the bot has its times where all it wants to do is constantly spam my mount, so it looks like it is mounting and dismounting non stop. 
Now I know that sometimes this can be contributed to setting the mounting distance, but not on every occasion.

3) When setting my flying mount as my mount in a area, the bot doesn't seem to want to use it at all, and in stead will choose to run, or if/when it actually uses the flying mount, it uses it when it should be running to a node or enemy.

As I have mentioned, I am new to the Bot, and I really do love this thing, but lately I have to constantly watch it to fix these issues and constantly stopping and restarting the bot.

Thnx for such and awesome bot though, keep up the good work.

below is what spams my chat when i am mounted and heading near a rock, or obstacle.
[Image: ffxiv_08202017_071707.png]
There have been some updates in the past couple days, has this issue alleviated?
(08-23-2017, 12:52 AM)Powder Wrote: [ -> ]There have been some updates in the past couple days, has this issue alleviated?

It hasn't gotten any worse, but still having navigational issues with the bot while running the pathways from node to node with mining.
But I have been able to work with the bot the way it is.