MMOMinion

Full Version: ETA on Gathering Marker fixes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I probably should've checked the support thread(s) prior to purchasing another Keycode, but I just re-upped to primarily use the Gathering features...however all the markers are gone, and new markers do not gather the correct item(s). This is a pretty serious bug, and I did see it's pending to be fixed with the next update...but any idea of when that will be? I primarily use this for gathering and without that functionality...it's kind of a big bummer. :(
(08-25-2017, 04:44 PM)Caldric Wrote: [ -> ]I probably should've checked the support thread(s) prior to purchasing another Keycode, but I just re-upped to primarily use the Gathering features...however all the markers are gone, and new markers do not gather the correct item(s). This is a pretty serious bug, and I did see it's pending to be fixed with the next update...but any idea of when that will be? I primarily use this for gathering and without that functionality...it's kind of a big bummer. :(

Fishing is also totally broken. You can create new markers, and it will cast, but it will not hook or mooch. Period. Anywhere. Regardless of settings.

Windows 10 x64 w/ DX11 FFXIV Client settings, all markers are custom (preset markers are all gone).

It appears all gathering is severely broken aside from nav mesh & actions. Markers do not work at all, and fishing is useless since hooking is broken.
There are two threads just under yours about the fishing.  Sebbs posted a profile that fixes the no hook issue for now.

(08-24-2017, 11:14 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8poao2ytkj40c...h.lua?dl=0

My regular gathering is working fine with custom markers.  Could you post a pic of your markers and profile settings?  Maybe someone can spot why it's not working.  Are you getting any console errors?

(Not a dev, just a user.)
Gathering hasnt changed so no reason it would be broken.

If u want help debugging the reason it doesnt work tour end provide details on your setup.
No Console Errors (I think), see screen captures below the questions.

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Default C:\MINIONAPP path
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Not running
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

As you can see below, it's not gathering Water Shards.

[Image: iTExOne.png]
[Image: 1eriWYK.png]
[Image: GyvyB1w.png]
[Image: eeyo4vi3RReHoz5z8][Image: eeyo4vi3RReHoz5z8]
(08-25-2017, 11:03 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]There are two threads just under yours about the fishing.  Sebbs posted a profile that fixes the no hook issue for now.

(08-24-2017, 11:14 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8poao2ytkj40c...h.lua?dl=0

My regular gathering is working fine with custom markers.  Could you post a pic of your markers and profile settings?  Maybe someone can spot why it's not working.  Are you getting any console errors?

(Not a dev, just a user.)

I've done this, and I'm still not hooking...only changing bait and casting. Console just states "[Cast]: Attempt #1" over and over again, no other actions.
Did u reload the vot after installing rhe file?
Other report it works fine anf worked for testing.

If you want any assistance provide details.
As you can see below, it's not gathering Water Shards.

[Image: iTExOne.png]
[Image: 1eriWYK.png]

Are you sure its using that marker? Check marker list.
Try setting a slot number instead of item name.
(08-26-2017, 11:03 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Did u reload the vot after installing rhe file?
Other report it works fine anf worked for testing.

If you want any assistance provide details.

Yes, I shut down the bot, replaced the file (FFXIV_Task_Fish), and reloaded the bot. I'm not a first time user, I swear :P
(08-26-2017, 11:05 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure its using that marker? Check marker list.
Try setting a slot number instead of item name.

Adding the marker to a List fixes it, thank you Sebbs. I haven't used this since January and the UI is a lot different. Previously you could use single markers without adding them to the list.
Pages: 1 2