MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot engaging bot not fighting anymore since last update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running using the Grind script and "1-60 Heavensward All Class Pack" to lvl 54 Monk. After pausing for 2 days I am trying to use it again but am encountering this problem:
The bot travels to a fate, engages a mob but never fights it.
This is true for both the Grind script and the "1-60 Heavensward All Class Pack".

Skill Profile: Monk
Auto-Level Mode: On (unmodified)
Do Hunting Log: On
Do Fates: On
Kill Non-Fate Aggro: On
Rest In Fates: On
Wait Near Evac: On

The rest is default / unset.
The console shows no errors or anything.

[Image: Unbenannt.PNG_2017-08-30_19-14-45.png?wi...height=494]
(08-30-2017, 08:40 AM)Hedge Wrote: [ -> ]I've been running using the Grind script and "1-60 Heavensward All Class Pack" to lvl 54 Monk. After pausing for 2 days I am trying to use it again but am encountering this problem:
The bot travels to a fate, engages a mob but never fights it.
This is true for both the Grind script and the "1-60 Heavensward All Class Pack".

Skill Profile: Monk
Auto-Level Mode: On (unmodified)
Do Hunting Log: On
Do Fates: On
Kill Non-Fate Aggro: On
Rest In Fates: On
Wait Near Evac: On

The rest is default / unset.
The console shows no errors or anything.

same.
I am having the same type of problem where the bot will engage fate mobs but it will not do any attacks. I am using the regular grind mode with fates only selected.
Same here. He engages in combat but never attacks.
(08-30-2017, 01:42 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]can you check "ignore fate min n max levels " ?

I checked both "No Min" and "No Max" for "Min Fate Lvl." respectively "Max Fate Lvl". It still does not fight.
(08-30-2017, 03:51 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]please restart minionapp, get the updated and tell me it works :D

It sometimes fights but most of the time still stands around engaged doing nothing.

Here is a screenshot.

[Image: Unbenannt.PNG_2017-08-30_19-14-45.png?wi...height=494]
The update worked!! Its running just fine now.