MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Skill Not Appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im on my third day using this and everything works fine, its just when i am crafting under skill profile i want to select my skill manager and make an order, however steady hand II does not appear on this list at all, how would i get them added?

also when i use crafting bot mode my skill profile instantly goes to none and it wont do my skills at all in order, just stops and stays at crafting screen
For Steady Hand II make sure "This Job Only" isn't checked and it should show up under the 1-Actions section (assuming you've chose it as a cross class skill of course).  Attaching a screenshot to show with my additions in yellow.  

Are you trying to single craft one item or make a craft order of multiple different items?  Single crafting one item (or multiples of one item) you'd choose the upper Skill Profile (using the eye and hitting Add under the Skill Manager to create a new profile of skills).  Once you choose a profile the bot will remember the last profile used on that class, so you always want to double check your profile.

Making a craft order to craft multiple different items you'd use the lower Profile dropdown, and if you create an order with the + it should add to the dropdown.