MMOMinion

Full Version: Memory Leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So its been a week, i noticed that usage of minion does a huge amount of memory leak, resulting in hogging of resources or crashing my system/game. I went to the chat and asked, some people are getting them as well.
Thanks
PM sent
- Maps. (Any and all, but I've restricted myself to 1 map, and I've still ballooned to over 10GB ram usage)
- Profession (Monk, also tried Paladin, and Miner/Botany... they all do it. My crafters DO NOT leak memory, but they are stationary, and do not move at all)
- Grind/Gather/Questing (crafting seems alright, but it is just stationary crafting at my housing plot)
- Ive removed all of them except the Monk ACR & Sebbs gather pack

I'm just going to take a "wild-pull-it-out-my-ass" guess, and say it has to do with pathfinding somehow.

I'll keep an eye out and see if I can notice anything else that may lead to an answer
I reinstalled FFxivMinion and redownloaded everything I had. Its working fine now.
Sorry FX, didn't get a notification about your reply. But I came here to report that the .DAT pushed today seemed to have curbed the memory appetite. Gonna put it through hell and see for sure.