MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ: WAR 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The default WAR profile does not execute 6 fell cleaves with inner release, even when you manually pop into deliverance + inner release, it will Fell Cleave once, infuriate, two more Fell Cleaves then it pops right back into defiance.

I would like the profile to stay in Defiance/Deliverance until I manually change the stance, it needs to be optimum for whatever stance it's in.

If you have a profile like this already created, please share.  Thanks!
(09-12-2017, 11:07 PM)brazy Wrote: [ -> ]The default WAR profile does not execute 6 fell cleaves with inner release, even when you manually pop into deliverance + inner release, it will Fell Cleave once, infuriate, two more Fell Cleaves then it pops right back into defiance.

I would like the profile to stay in Defiance/Deliverance until I manually change the stance, it needs to be optimum for whatever stance it's in.

If you have a profile like this already created, please share.  Thanks!

I've finally finished mine if you want to check it out here. http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19794-po...#pid162998