MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Latest Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sure it's old news by now, but after the latest update to FFXIV as of 10/10/17, the bot no longer "attaches" to the game.  Is the bot itself requiring an update by the user? or is it something the admins have to do to the files itself?.

Just curious.
(10-10-2017, 11:38 AM)slysoul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it's old news by now, but after the latest update to FFXIV as of 10/10/17, the bot no longer "attaches" to the game.  Is the bot itself requiring an update by the user? or is it something the admins have to do to the files itself?.

Just curious.

usually there's a bot update after a patch. Depending on the patch, it can take a while. Usually there's also something posted in the "Bot Status" thread in General support (?) when it's done.
(10-10-2017, 11:40 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2017, 11:38 AM)slysoul Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it's old news by now, but after the latest update to FFXIV as of 10/10/17, the bot no longer "attaches" to the game.  Is the bot itself requiring an update by the user? or is it something the admins have to do to the files itself?.

Just curious.

usually there's a bot update after a patch. Depending on the patch, it can take a while. Usually there's also something posted in the "Bot Status" thread in General support (?) when it's done.

Gotcha.  Thanks for the info, TauTau.
How long do they general need for an update?
the bot also will not attach for me either, still waiting for a post or update, so in the meantime.....................back to manual lol
yup same here.
Thats normal after update. You have to wait for bot update to use it again.
That's why i'm asked how long they generally need to update the bot :)
Some hours in the most cases depending what SE changed.
Okey, thanks
Pages: 1 2