MMOMinion

Full Version: [Req]Shinryu EX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would really be ideal to have sense for this based on how they designed the mechanics to sneak up on you.
the fight is super simple if you keep the enemy list in sight. however at the start i alterd super4uwak exdeath profile and checked fflogs for the abilitys. as im a nub to all this the results were rather dissapointing as it would do double call outs or too late on some of the actions. if i do finally understand what im doing wrong ill post it here. seems easy i just need to understand the IDs and eliminate the double call outs
i dosent had much time to go into the fight, so i just went yesterday quick for a first smell inside.
however i start to make a profil its basicly only the first phase about 5 min of the fight so far, but anyway feel free to use it.
once i finish the whole fight i will release the profil.

EDIT: just tried it and its full of bugs xD better you dont use it yet

[attachment=5799]
yeah its really messy. i would sudgest anyone needing help should use ACT triggers they are 100% accurat and are just enough for this fight
any fix on this?
it is pretty fixable, now weither or not sense can detect markers such as the "tail marker" i havent played around with but i could check it out. dont expect it anytime soon tho, with multiple projects i am undertaking with minion and finals coming up at school it will be a slow crawl but it will get out when i can. hopefully can get one out around the same time I finish Ultimate Coil Phase 1 Sense. Sorry, just dont like pushing shit out if it functions like shit so i wanna make sure it works first before giving it to everyone.
(11-06-2017, 06:41 PM)orozcouscg Wrote: [ -> ]it is pretty fixable, now weither or not sense can detect markers such as the "tail marker" i havent played around with but i could check it out.  dont expect it anytime soon tho, with multiple projects i am undertaking with minion and finals coming up at school it will be a slow crawl but it will get out when i can.  hopefully can get one out around the same time I finish Ultimate Coil Phase 1 Sense.   Sorry, just dont like pushing shit out if it functions like shit so i wanna make sure it works first before giving it to everyone.

any new for shinryu ex ?