MMOMinion

Full Version: crafting bot equiping wrong ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i turn on the bot it will equip a 270 or lower battle class ring i went threw the options tried setting multiple and set "none" to the class selection in "quest" as that was a problem before but didn't work for this problem trying to craft with bot but this problem is preventing me, and its just ring 2 it keeps swapping.
(10-12-2017, 09:41 PM)Fokai__asura_ffxi_Hustle Wrote: [ -> ]When i turn on the bot it will equip a 270 or lower battle class ring i went threw the options tried setting multiple and set "none" to the class selection in "quest" as that was a problem before but didn't work for this problem trying to craft with bot but this problem is preventing me, and its just ring 2 it keeps swapping.

The way I fixed it was by filling in the gearsets of my crafting classes in the bot settings for each crafting class,because it was equipping a battle ring for me as well until I did that  .