MMOMinion

Full Version: Navigator plugin - cannot use it because new menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A picture is worth more than a thousand words...
As you can see I legit own the Navigator plugin, but as you can see there is a "gap" between the list.

Once I get there, the list disappears.
Extremely annoying as it renders the plugin... just useless.

Pls fix? Ty!
hi Toxicfrog,

can't reproduce here, like fxfire said, you seem to have a broken thing that alters the ui. Try to save your minion settings files somewhere, and test with new settings files automatically created. If it's not helping, then try to remove old custom luas you grabed on the forum (or maybe update them if updates are available).
Also, try to show the console (pressing ctrl + C) and print what's written in it.
thx
I only used the store addons, never ever installed anything from the forums, not even a single nav mesh.
My profile is also brand new.

I will check after the next fix (bot cannot attach atm), and if it's still broken I will just contact the sales support.
(The same issue happens on two of my PCs with totally different profiles. One is older, one is new. I think it's the other plugins that you install that causes the gap. Maybe it's the daily plugin, maybe it's something else, I have no idea. But something breaks it and I cannot use it.)
hmmmm i think we can fix this with teamviewer. PM me on discord. I had the same UI problem as you and i fixed it by deleting my settings files (my main character setting file was like 5mo, something went wrong, now its ok :) ) 
Also generally when UI is broken like this, the bot doesnt work and you need to restart the game. I can help you today, PM on discord.
Thanks for the offer InDaSkyz and sorry for not replying earlier. As I said the bot would not attach since the latest ~2mb patch. I am sure Fxfire will publish a hotfix (or already did so?) for the new patch, just did not have it by the time I posted on the forums. I will check tomorrow (~10 hours from now on) and if it attaches, I will try the new profile workaround first of course, I don't want to waste your time for no reason.
If it's an attach problem, i guess antivirus or firewall are doing their job and don't permit the attach to work. I have an antivirus that acts the same way, even if it was working since months, now i need to stop it before launching minionapp, if not it will never attach.
The machine had no antivirus of any sort (Windows Server 2012), but yeah, it works now.
The menu is still broken however. Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/72A2W4ME

I managed to open Navigator by going into Bottox Manager, then "Open navigator" and so on. But yeah, it's a bit tedious.
Do you have all bottox addons installed, such as dailies vol1-4? The gap is between vol4 and navigator.
There is also a small scroll bar to the right of DailiesVol1.

I just made a new profile btw, nothing changed. :/
Start by deleting this profile located there:

...FXIVMinion64\\LuaMods\\ffxivminion\\GatherProfiles\\x_western_thanalan_1.lua

it's broken.

Then reload Lua or restart game. Tell me ;)
Deleted the file (yeah it was my half-assed attempt at creating a gather profile for myself), but yeah, nothing changed.
Same gap same place.
Do you have the same plugins installed for Bottox? I simply reckon the order of them just messes up the list.