MMOMinion

Full Version: Need assistance on vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I left my PC running for a few hours while enroute to my vacation destination and now I can't get the bot back home to logout of minion. My main computer is running the bot currently and I want to log on the same account with my laptop. Any suggestions on how to execute this?

I've tried changing my square enix password to hopefully prevent minion from logging back on but I think in order for this to work it has to log out further than just being bumped from the server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
(10-19-2017, 11:52 PM)coatman Wrote: [ -> ]I left my PC running for a few hours while enroute to my vacation destination and now I can't get the bot back home to logout of minion. My main computer is running the bot currently and I want to log on the same account with my laptop. Any suggestions on how to execute this?

I've tried changing my square enix password to hopefully prevent minion from logging back on but I think in order for this to work it has to log out further than just being bumped from the server.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm trying talking to my provider having them reset my modem due to "occasional connection issues". We'll see if that works.

Edit: If anyone runs into this problem, which i doubt anyone else would.. lol, I reset my square enix password, minion password and then had my provider reset my connection and I was able to log on.

:)
An easy way to force your computer to quit the game:

- install teamviewer before
- or just force the game to connect to your character, after 2 or 3 tries, you'll be disconnected.