MMOMinion

Full Version: BLM centers on mobs in grind mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
doing fates with my BLM in grind mode, it centers on mobs (why) and stops attacking
If you're using skillmanager then I've been getting a lot of lockups on my profiles, never got them before.
it seems not skillmanager/acr side. Same here with most of distance jobs. Not able to land properly, and stays ON the mob.
(10-23-2017, 10:13 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]doing fates with my BLM in grind mode, it centers on mobs (why) and stops attacking

Hey, what level are you on your BLM when this is happening? Also do you have HW or SB expansions?
(10-25-2017, 09:57 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2017, 10:13 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]doing fates with my BLM in grind mode, it centers on mobs (why) and stops attacking

Hey, what level are you on your BLM when this is happening? Also do you have HW or SB expansions?

it's 64 now... it didn't do it before, so this could be because of lower level, or because of some update inbetween ;) I have all expansions
(10-25-2017, 10:00 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]

it's 64 now... it didn't do it before, so this could be because of lower level, or because of some update inbetween ;) I have all expansions

Ace made some changes in how some things were handled. There's some errors with some classes apparently. I haven't looked at it yet but I will.
(10-25-2017, 10:04 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]

Ace made some changes in how some things were handled. There's some errors with some classes apparently. I haven't looked at it yet but I will.

cool... btw as far as I heard AST is also affected
(10-25-2017, 10:07 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2017, 10:04 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]

cool... btw as far as I heard AST is also affected

Everything's probably affected but obviously you wouldn't notice on melee xD
Grinding now with SAM, and it works like a charm. It's only distance jobs related.
(10-25-2017, 12:00 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote: [ -> ]Grinding now with SAM, and it works like a charm. It's only distance jobs related.

it works with my MNK also, but I still see it centering ;) Just isn't a problem with melees
Pages: 1 2