MMOMinion

Full Version: Any can run minion launcher with Norton AV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? - Windows 10 64 bits
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Norton
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - c:\minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - yes, already followed and did white list on c:\minionapp
* Are you running the bot as admin? - yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - no
*Are you running any Bot addons? - no

When I did the first install, it works and opens asking for my username and password normally. After the launcher check and install updates when it restart only the minion icon appear and the proccess minionapp.exe starts but the launcher dont open more. What can i do?

Another file or folder i need to whitelist?
(11-15-2017, 01:20 AM)samusaw Wrote: [ -> ]* What OS are you running? - Windows 10 64 bits
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Norton
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - c:\minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - yes, already followed and did white list on c:\minionapp
* Are you running the bot as admin? - yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - no
*Are you running any Bot addons? - no

When I did the first install, it works and opens asking for my username and password normally. After the launcher check and install updates when it restart only the minion icon appear and the proccess minionapp.exe starts but the launcher dont open more. What can i do?

Another file or folder i need to whitelist?

Remove your AV. Sounds like it removed files after updating.
You can try adding the whole minionapp folder into the exclusions but who knows if that will work with high quality norton.
(11-15-2017, 03:42 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]Remove your AV. Sounds like it removed files after updating.
You can try adding the whole minionapp folder into the exclusions but who knows if that will work with high quality norton.

I did it remove Norton AV and still the same.

On win10 32 bits laptop it open and update like a charm.

On win10 64bits desktop it open and after update and without AV open and shows minion icon on center screen but never show launcher.

Im with .net framework 4.5 SDK.
Guys, I solved my problem. I reinstalled windows 10 64 bit and installed fresh minionapp and it works like a charm with AV Norton and White list c: \ minionapp.

I think it was anything in .net or microsoft c ++ framework.