MMOMinion

Full Version: Companion Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep trying to set my companion to free stance but after a minute or so it keeps reverting to healer stance. I have tried both checking and unchecking the boxes for Grind/Assist/Quest mode under advanced but no luck. 

I am using it in Grind mode and my role is AST, but it keeps resetting. Any ideas?
(11-22-2017, 01:04 PM)Rockhound Wrote: [ -> ]I keep trying to set my companion to free stance but after a minute or so it keeps reverting to healer stance. I have tried both checking and unchecking the boxes for Grind/Assist/Quest mode under advanced but no luck. 

I am using it in Grind mode and my role is AST, but it keeps resetting. Any ideas?

There is a stance setting right next to tolse youre looking at in advanced > companion
(11-22-2017, 01:32 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2017, 01:04 PM)Rockhound Wrote: [ -> ]I keep trying to set my companion to free stance but after a minute or so it keeps reverting to healer stance. I have tried both checking and unchecking the boxes for Grind/Assist/Quest mode under advanced but no luck. 

There is a stance setting right next to tolse youre looking at in advanced > companion

Sorry I should have been clearer - yes that was the first thing I did was to change it. It is set to Free Stance but then changes in-game to healer for no reason. It has always worked for me in the past.

FYI When I switch to another profile (WHM) it does this too. It took a bit longer (5 mins) but still switched from my selection of Free Stance to Healer. The only thing I can think is that it switches whenever it looks like I am going below 35% HP? Could this be a thing?
I've been experiencing the same issue. It just won't stick to my stance of choice. Pretty annoying.