MMOMinion

Full Version: Can't Just attach bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, for some reason, now I cannot attach the bot manually if I've already got the game running. It just wont find the process for some reason on the list that it brings up. or any for that matter.
make sure you have time on your keycode.
make sure or redo the minion password in the edit for that acct. setup you're trying to attach.

not much more i can tell you on the info you have given
(11-26-2017, 03:00 PM)krackle Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have time on your keycode.
make sure or redo the minion password in the edit for that acct. setup you're trying to attach.

not much more i can tell you on the info you have given

Yea, i've got time on the keycode. I can input my XIV ID and PW and its will auto log in just fine. Just wont find the PID to attach to an already running instance. Tried to completely delete the profile in the minion app and redoing it and still wouldn't find a process to attach to.
(11-27-2017, 08:58 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]directx 11 is required, u need to start ffxiv in that mode, or let the app start it for u

Aaaahhh thank you thats the issue. Good to know. Will have to let the app start game for me as i can't play in DX11 game has issues with random freezes for some reason. Have yet to be able to figure out the reason why.
had that problem with win7 ,had to go to win10 to fix it
(11-29-2017, 11:01 AM)krackle Wrote: [ -> ]had that problem with win7 ,had to go to win10 to fix it

Unfortunately I've got Win10 and its still happening. Upgraded to Win10 soon as it went available because my current PC was stuck with Win8 when i got it XD