MMOMinion

Full Version: It is a beginner. Help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to use a translator.

I am just a beginner.

1. Bots: When using the Grinder, if you change the language to Hangul, the bots will not work after you specify the monster in Grind_Combat and you are writing in English. I think fate in English means an outburst mission. When adjusting the level value, is it + - based on the character?

2. Using fate only If there is no unexpected mission to the map, is it appropriate to keep waiting in one area?

3. I want to finish all of the unexpected missions of the current map, move on to the next map, and proceed with the unexpected mission.
What features should I use?

4. Bots: When hunting starts when using a grinder, it does not use the skills of the self-buff and attack and heal only.

5. Can you make a cycle to give the party members a heal automatically and put a deal on the monster in the dungeon?

6. I would like to avoid range attack on monsters. I think it will be avoided automatically like the LOL helper.

7. If you do not touch anything and change to a grinder or collection bot, there are basically set markers.
Follow the other markers even if you put the marker that you added later to the highest priority.

8. I want to know about Marker Manager's Single Marker, Random Marker, and Marker Team. I have seen the video guide, but I do not know yet.