MMOMinion

Full Version: 3D Radar Hunt Radius?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started hunting actively and i got a question if anyone can help.

I noticed that S ranks are shown by the 3D radar from like 500 or more distance but A and B ranks only 100 distance.

Can we change the settings so we can see the other ranks for more than 100?
That's not possible due to draw distance, basically. Square made it so S ranks are drawn and visible on your screen no matter where they are in zone (due to early hunt issues where people couldn't target them to participate). A and B ranks aren't drawn on your screen until they're in range. Radar can only pick up the mobs once drawn, thus S are shown always while A and B are only within a set distance.
(12-20-2017, 08:46 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]That's not possible due to draw distance, basically.  Square made it so S ranks are drawn and visible on your screen no matter where they are in zone (due to early hunt issues where people couldn't target them to participate).  A and B ranks aren't drawn on your screen until they're in range.  Radar can only pick up the mobs once drawn, thus S are shown always while A and B are only within a set distance.

Ohhh didn't know all that.

Thank you PixiKel for clarifying! I thought it was something i could regulate on my end. Too bad.

Thanks again!