MMOMinion

Full Version: [Raid][Ultimate]Unending Coil of Bahamut (UPDATED: 1/16/2018)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TGT37Rv.png]
By: orozcouscgKali

Now keep in mind that this is not the complete version and requires better optimization and touch ups.  I am hoping that in due time I can recieve feedback from you guys as you continue to use the profile.  Thanks guys, feel free to PM me or contact me on the discord channel for Minion which I am on frequently.

The entire profile is based directly off of the Xenosys Vex Guide to UCoB video, an extensive, and lengthy but very very good guide that is worth converting into a live profile.  Keep in mind this is going to be going to be going through a huge degree of face lifts as more strats come in to keep this profile optimized.  Additionally, this is likely the biggest profile ever made so far due to how specific certain mechanics are to be executed.  With the help of Kali it has made creating this profile much better.

What Works:

1. Basic callouts for Twintania
  2. Basic callouts for Bahamut Prime
  3. Basic Timelines for Fireball stacks *
  4. The initial functions for detecting buffs for future functions
  5. Basic Chat detection for Nael's RP quotes for mechanics.
  6. Doom Markers  [Image: 015503.png]

7. Thunderstruck Markers  [Image: 015597.png]

Needs Work:
  • Timeline needs better timing optimization based on total DPS pushing mechanics
TO DO:
  • EntityID pos for Twintania, Nael, and Bahamut Prime to provide the different methods to some of the trios.
  • EntityID pos of dragons to layout waymarks automatically for divebombs based on the mesh.
**both may require a mesh to calculate a position???? Need to ask Ace first to find out if this is even possible**

Special Instructions *PLEASE READ*

Adjust your pulse time accordingly on the profile to insure that it doesnt make your PC take a total shit if you are using a low end PC.
This picture is illustrating the exact lines that you will need to adjust accordingly.  PLEASE REFERENCE THE LINES 31, AND 32!!! Adjust  how fast you want the markers to be placed upon detection as well as the Pulse Delay.

[Image: 1veIthn.png]

Special Thanks:

Kali  (For the marker function to help make this profile more than just a basic call out)

[Image: b0a63oX.png]

Changes and Additions

01/16/18: Marker Update *LIVE*
  • Speaks for itself please report any and all bugs exactly as posted providing a Snippet of the console relative to the profile as well as specific details on where you were on the fight when it decided to take a shit on you.  I will disregard vague issues and proceed to assume it was you.
  • Moved both Echo and Party call out versions into one Zipped folder. 
[Image: uFqXriO.png]
[Image: cVakoLd.png]

01/01/18: HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • More adjustments and minor fixes for those unable to load the others
12/27/17:
  • Minor fixes and cleanup to triggers
  • Detect Function progress on Bahamuts Favor Mechanics **Still needs work would not recommend un `--[[ ]]` ing the detect function yet until further testing on my end has been done
  • Added an echo based callout system for those that want to keep it
  • Got rid of an unnecessary table{} that was preventing the No Party Callout version to start.
12/24/2017:
  • Added a no party callout version for those who want to go without the in '/party' chat.

CONTACT ME:
Report your bugs to me on Discord via PM or @ me on the Minion Discord to grab my attention

magickasith#8329
Very much appreciated !
wow i was working on this and your lua shows me how shitty mine is lol. ill test it out. one thing i did right away is -- most the PT call outs since it makes it very obvious one is using some tool specially when you happen to party with other minion users or they end up teaming with some one timing the macros just as fast in the same mechanics as xxx using the profile aswell... hope i was able to word this correctly
Yes that is a good point as well, and even then you could easily modify that, but tbh there are alot of different plug ins that function the same way. But what I will do for an extra file is provide a non-PT callout for those who wish to not have that.
I have the same problem with your second profile as i did with my own.. it does not show up in Sense drop down menu. tried couple if things.. not sure if this is just me or anyone els also having this problems
Can you Reload LUA then look at console for any errors as far as where it starts on line and what was expected?

Scratch that may have found the issue, uploading edit, let me know how it goes.  I am now uploading an echo only profile for those that just want callouts in chat on echo instead.
Try it now and let me know.
Still wasent showing. Tried out both echo and the first one that show up, they arnt foing anything at all. no image, no sound. switched to other profiles and they were working fine. im still checking where the problem is since i very much assume youre getting the triggers atleast. ill post again tomorrow as i stopped raiding for today
Can you do me a solid and take a picture of your console THE MOMENT you are logged into the game. Find the area when it was loading the Sense profiles and look for errors involving the profile.
Running tests with static today and tonight testing to functionality of Doom feature then push out the newly updated version of profile.

Additionally if all goes well the function for Thunderstruck will not be too far off from this.
Pages: 1 2