MMOMinion

Full Version: Returning user from 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon all,

Some here may remember me and some may not have ever known me.

I am a returning FFXIV and MMOMinion user from 2013-2015.
I am getting back into FFXIV as of tonight and fancied trying out MMOMinion again.

I had 1 or 2 quick questions.

Is this bot still undetectable if used sensibly, i.e not leaving it mining for hours on end and making sure I am at the PC when it is running, also does it still include the click the map to teleport feature as that was my most used one.

Good to be back.
Chaotik.
1. Yes
2. Kinda? I dont really use it, but I do believe that feature still exists
in shortcuts they can be set yes.
But some regions like KR will disconnect you from the game if used
(01-01-2018, 07:19 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]in shortcuts they can be set yes.
But some regions like KR will disconnect you from the game if used

Click-to-Teleport still works and aside from players reporting seems undetectable on the world map.  I've seriously used nearly every day for the last few years.  Would not recommend it for dungeons, they seem to be keeping better track of "out-of-bounds" positioning since you've been gone.
Is there something to do besides setting the shortcut? I've done that (currently to alt-shift-left click, but have tried multiple combinations) and turned on teleport in the hack settings window but can never actually get it to work. I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
(01-03-2018, 04:06 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]Is there something to do besides setting the shortcut?  I've done that (currently to alt-shift-left click, but have tried multiple combinations) and turned on teleport in the hack settings window but can never actually get it to work.  I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Hello PixiKel.

To get it to work you need to set the shortcut as you have done, mine is Shift-Ctrl-Left Click.

You then need to go to FFXIV Minion > Advanced Settings (just above start bot for example in rind mode) > Hacks > Teleport (Check box)

Open your map and hold your combo and click where you want to go.
You need to use the map, you can't teleport in the open world.
Oh geez, THANK YOU! The problem was I had left click as one of the shortcuts, and that didn't count as combo + click to go. As soon as I read your sequence I tried doing a combo without left click while holding down left click on the location and BOOM it worked!

I knew I had to be missing something since everyone else didn't seem to have a problem, haha. Thanks again!