MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto-repair function = ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if the autorepair hack in the advanced settings is something squareenix can catch to ban people, I mean there is no chance in the game to repair all your equip in a second and even without spending any materials. I usually keep it shut down, but its honestly and hack without price when you're planning to grind AFK for hours, like during sleep time.
Whats your opinion on that? Do you belive its safe to keep it on? Is it more risky then other bot stuff?
I used it for days on end to get many jobs to 60 FATE-grinding a year or so ago. And I also used it for about 3 days straight last week.

The safe thing to say is: "you - could- be banned..."

But it's highly unlikely from my experience.
Thank you for reporting your experience
It wouldn't be on by default if there were any reports of it causing a ban.  I've had it on for 3+ years.  It's not a free repair either, you still pay the repair cost.
(01-07-2018, 08:49 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't be on by default if there were any reports of it causing a ban.  I've had it on for 3+ years.  It's not a free repair either, you still pay the repair cost.

Didnt know that, thx!
The chances of you getting banned due to auto repair are rather slim (don't want to say non existent).

I have been using it too non stop from the moment i used the bot for the first time and i fate and craft a lot and didn't ever had a temp ban or anything!