MMOMinion

Full Version: Unknown Error during start of the game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

So to start off, I did in fact read the install guides and did everything they instructed including uninstalling AV software, and installed microsoft security essentials or whatever it was for windows 7.  I had the GW2 bot working great recently, and have decided to start playing FF14 and wanted the bot for it as well.  

After installing FF14 and the FF14Minion I went to go load up the game.  The game launches just fine, but when I try to attach minion to it the game crashes and minion spits up the error that is the title of this post.  I have tried updating windows to most recent updates, made sure there was no AV software running, and have rebooted and reinstalled minion to no avail.

If anyone could please help me figure out what I probably did wrong, it would be greatly appreciated!
After searching a bit more I came across a post mentioning an issue with a recent windows update.  Removing it fixed my issue.

Post with relevant info: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-20231.html