MMOMinion

Full Version: The future of Sense Profiles...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey FFXIV Minion Community...Let's talk folks...

I would like to believe that I can make some bitchin profiles for you in a decent and timely manner and many more to follow, BUT do you know what would make it even faster for all of you and ensure quality product at the same time?  Community help! I know  I know I know "GIMME THE FUCKING PROFILE RIGHT NOW!", "I DON'T WANNA COOOOOOOOODE", "WHY DID I BUY THIS FUCKING ADD ON IF IT REQUIRES ME TO WORK!?", or the classic "Get fucked orozcouscg.."(literally no one has said that to me but I look forward to it someday...dreams)

So what am I asking of you people? It is simple really...
  • If you are using foxhound's Recorder add on simply copy and some of the contentid's, buffs, and actionid's for me and send them to me on a ".txt" file or some sort
  • Copy and Paste your ACT records to me during the fight for me to analyze the "stupid fucking jade stoa boss readies..."
  • Copy and paste your in game battle log deleting your names obviously with snippets of names of abilities and "suffers the affect of.." debuffs.
  • IF you are feeling super ballsy you could simply send me a video of you running the fight that will work too
  • Send specific actionid/buff numbers and the names of the associated to the Minion devs so that they can be added for reference later *Important*
the point I am getting at here is that these profiles take time out of one persons day just to get done and the demand from everyone is...pretty cringey at times.

I am committed to making Sense more and more popular so that most of you can see the real potential in these profiles as well as encourage all of you to help one another as a community of this forum in making these profiles.

Any and all submission of data please PM to me on discord: magickasith#8329

EDIT: I will be creating small Tutorials and requesting pinnings for them to show you all as a community how to do most of these things I am listing.  Thank you again...
Thank you very much for your hard work.
How can we contact you?
Discord Sense topic is a good place to gather info if not one of the appropriate topics on the forum

https://discord.gg/KgFb7Ha