MMOMinion

Full Version: How to change follow distance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much title. In party grind mode especially I'd like the bot to follow a little further back than it does, not stand right on top of the leader. Bot seems to ignore AoE attacks completely because it insists on following so closely.
(01-23-2018, 07:06 AM)ascent Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much title. In party grind mode especially I'd like the bot to follow a little further back than it does, not stand right on top of the leader. Bot seems to ignore AoE attacks completely because it insists on following so closely.

To be honest i don't know exactly. When i rarely use party/follow/assist i use Husbando's Toolbox, it has many good stuff in there and PFA is one of them and you can change distance with it.

Hope it helps.
(01-23-2018, 07:14 PM)Gseeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 07:06 AM)ascent Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much title. In party grind mode especially I'd like the bot to follow a little further back than it does, not stand right on top of the leader. Bot seems to ignore AoE attacks completely because it insists on following so closely.

To be honest i don't know exactly. When i rarely use party/follow/assist i use Husbando's Toolbox, it has many good stuff in there and PFA is one of them and you can change distance with it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply, this does seem to help quite a lot. My question now is can i get this to fate grind with me? Doesn't sync itself when i use this PFA mode, hell it doesn't seem to attack or do anything besides follow unless I also run assist mode with it. Or should I run both this PFA with one of the other settings?
(01-24-2018, 12:06 AM)ascent Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 07:14 PM)Gseeker Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the reply, this does seem to help quite a lot. My question now is can i get this to fate grind with me? Doesn't sync itself when i use this PFA mode, hell it doesn't seem to attack or do anything besides follow unless I also run assist mode with it. Or should I run both this PFA with one of the other settings?

Try using both at the same time. Set your distance using PFA from Husbando and set it to Party-Grind with the synced in FATES ticked. It should work. I don't have experience with this in FATEing though so i don't know if it will actually work.