MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable to connect to authentication server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, after the FFXIV maintenance, I logged into the game, when I tried to attach mmominion o the game, it closes the game, and states that it is unable to connect to the authentication server. I'm not sure what might be causing this as my internet is working fine at that point and I was in game, barring the fact that the bot closed the game itself.
have a guess why the bot isn't working after a 24 hour maintenance XD
(01-30-2018, 11:26 AM)aespire Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, after the FFXIV maintenance, I logged into the game, when I tried to attach mmominion o the game, it closes the game, and states that it is unable to connect to the authentication server. I'm not sure what might be causing this as my internet is working fine at that point and I was in game, barring the fact that the bot closed the game itself.

I do expect code change, just wasn't expecting it to report authentication server connection issue?
There's emergency maintenance xD still until a hour
It's (big) patch day. Give them time to get the bot usable with the patch.
(01-30-2018, 01:35 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]It's (big) patch day.  Give them time to get the bot usable with the patch.

Based on your personal experience, could you tell me how long does this usually take?
I'm not impatient, but I'd like to organize myself around it.
(01-30-2018, 02:05 PM)galveyra Wrote: [ -> ]Based on your personal experience, could you tell me how long does this usually take?

It'd be impossible to guess. We never know what backend changes to the game the minion devs have to work around/with. Could be a couple hours, could be a day or two.
(01-30-2018, 02:40 PM)PixiKel Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 02:05 PM)galveyra Wrote: [ -> ]Based on your personal experience, could you tell me how long does this usually take?

It'd be impossible to guess.  We never know what backend changes to the game the minion devs have to work around/with.  Could be a couple hours, could be a day or two.

That's actually a good enough answer!
Just to be sure, this is the same as the bot being unable to Attach right?