MMOMinion

Full Version: Got Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys this morning i got banned, i bot somenthing like 10h per day , during the night , no hack activated , be careful , fortunatly i ve got just 3 days
probably some justice paladin reported me let me know if anyone had same issue. could be the bot that become detectable?
(01-31-2018, 06:40 PM)n3rz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys this morning i got banned, i bot somenthing like 10h per day , during the night , no hack activated , be careful , fortunatly i ve got just 3 days
probably some justice paladin reported me let me know if anyone had same issue. could be the bot that become detectable?

What server was this on?

Also any additional info on what/how you were using the bot? The more info you give the better the dev's can look into it for avoidance.
(01-31-2018, 06:56 PM)v8n3t Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2018, 06:40 PM)n3rz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys this morning i got banned, i bot somenthing like 10h per day , during the night , no hack activated , be careful , fortunatly i ve got just 3 days

What server was this on?

Also any additional info on what/how you were using the bot? The more info you give the better the dev's can look into it for avoidance.

phoenix, different location in leveling but how i said probably someone reported me
So it was behavioral in nature, rather than detection itself.
(01-31-2018, 07:16 PM)v8n3t Wrote: [ -> ]So it was behavioral in nature, rather than detection itself.

well i think so , it was working great as always , probably with the patch lots of people begin again to play and there was more traffic around , but at 3 am it s quite hard to meet people, or better it s hard to find miserable that starting to report everybody :D , we will see in the futere just be careful to everyone