MMOMinion

Full Version: LUAs not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please move if this post isn't in the right section, however it seems like none of my Lua addons are working. I tried installing Almost Leviathan and it doesn't show up on my list once I start the bot. Also tried using the music addon, and even after I select the song I want to play nothing happens. Any ideas?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything.
open the console and look for errors.
Pretty sure leviathan helper is outdated and wont work.
you likely have old addons corrupting loading
I checked through the console and didn't notice any errors however I can post it here if that helps? I got the BRD music to play however, if go to FFXIVMinion > Settings > Hacks and enable permasprint it shows the icon and refreshes it every time it drops, although I don't keep the effect.
(02-06-2018, 06:15 PM)bechyni Wrote: [ -> ]I checked through the console and didn't notice any errors however I can post it here if that helps? I got the BRD music to play however, if go to FFXIVMinion > Settings > Hacks and enable permasprint it shows the icon and refreshes it every time it drops, although I don't keep the effect.

permasprint doesnt work anymore. SE patched it out.