MMOMinion

Full Version: No Matts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I been having problem where it say " You cannot craft any of the items in the profile"  I have no idea why i keep getting this message, i have all the mats, and i know i set more then 1 craft.
Please help, i know it something from my end, but i can't figure out what.
Its an know issue that was reported by some players in discord. For which recipes did that happen?
Sometimes it helps to check favourite recipes and delete that recipe what got the issue.
Its very weird sometimes it happens then is all fine.

For a quick workaround start the craft by yourself. Then reload lua and start the crafting mode. If you like to craft only one item but you have mats for more then stop the bot in the end because it dont count this craft.
(03-05-2018, 12:25 AM)Zanci Wrote: [ -> ]Its an know issue that was reported by some players in discord. For which recipes did that happen?
Sometimes it helps to check favourite recipes and delete that recipe what got the issue.
Its very weird sometimes it happens then is all fine.

For a quick workaround start the craft by yourself. Then reload lua and start the crafting mode. If you like to craft only one item but you have mats for more then stop the bot in the end because it dont count this craft.

yeah i did that, and it would craft for 2 or 3 times and it would stop and i have to start the bot again.
make sure you have no favorite recipes set.

We are having issues replicating the problem but know that can be a factor.

you would also need to give details on your setup recipe etc etc etc for us to actually check anything.
(03-05-2018, 07:05 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you have no favorite recipes set.

We are having issues replicating the problem but know that can be a factor.

you would also need to give details on your setup recipe etc etc etc for us to actually check anything.

I been doing the same thing, nothing change, it just start happening recently.  It happen to all recipes that im doing. it would craft 1 to 4 crafts max, then said no mats is available, i would have to stop and start the bot again.
make a video and send it to powder
I was having this problem with titanium nuggets this morning as well. It looked as if it was trying to select a different recipie the times it would fail as it usually moves to where it’s first seen on the list and the times it failed it did not scroll on the list to make the recipie appear. The nuggets are lvl 51-55 BSM
well unless people start giving real details to reproduce it we cant fix it.
Sorry I was on my phone, not a great explanation. I am trying to reproduce the problem in a more controlled environment.

Test 1:
running 20 undyed cotton cloths and I did not have the crafting menus for 21-25 available at the time. I did not get an error on the whole run. One thing I noticed is that the alert will go from green to mats after 5 iterations even though mats are not a problem.

Test 2:
Once 21-25 became available (2 menus higher than my current recipe) I did the same run but lowered quantity to 10. It wanted to alternate from cotton cloth, the 9th item in 11-15 menu to cotton doublet vest of gathering which is 9th on the 21-25 menu.

Test 3:
Same crafting profile. Moved up a tier where the recipes 2 above were not available and I had no problems running 5 rope belts

Test 4:
10 straw hats: Same profile, Two levels above are unlocked. Ran without a problem and the alert did not change.

Test 5:
10 Cotton Canvas: Same Profile, only level above (21-25)is unlocked.I leveled up from 19-20 in this run. Did not seem to have an effect but the 26-30 menu was not added yet.

Test 6:
10 cotton Sugarloaf hats: Tier 21-25 my highest menu set. Ran 2x without a problem

I will do some more tests tomorrow. Can you pm me a ftp or somewhere I can upload the video?
try you tube unlisted
Pages: 1 2 3