MMOMinion

Full Version: never forget main quest going nuts please help lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bot was stuck at tetoroon where u hand him the scarlet earing. he is green light and only npc from quest that is active in that way. talk to every npc and they do nothing and have no active red or green for them. i rebought chicken egg defo not boiled egg but i had one of those too b4 eating it lol. literally spent 4hours running between every npc with chicken in inventory. there is no scarlet earing in my key items. so i am assuming it has to still do with tetoroon but again he is not active. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.
also my other account botted through it np. only this one got stuck.
the completed quest and the none completed are at 2 different spots in the journal, the stuck one is at speak to Ahldfoet though he is not quest green or red. literally green for last npc with no key item. feels like i still need to talk to Kyokyoroon ...
watched a walk through and the key item earing seems to be in his inventory key items already b4 the egg part. i done this quest a bunch but can't abandon it to restart
found out it's a bug still not sure how to fix problem though.
There used to be a bug with the bot where it traded items too fast and lost the item. It should have been fixed long ago.

If you do not have the key item in your inventory, you will need to contect a GM to help you with the quest.
yep im basically in limbo. at rank 35 from just messing around in palace of the dead. i keep messaging and they keep sending same messages that they will look into it. but a youtube guy says the gm is literally who fixes the issue at the end of it all. so not sure why they have to spend a month to do so. sucks.