MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot (sometimes) won't mount in non-flight areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description of bug: Bot refuses to mount, and will only sprint from node to node.
Areas where bug observed: Southern Thanalan, Western La Noscea
When bug was observed: Yesterday all day and for most of this morning, however it did work last night and is currently working. Seems to come and go. Start/stop does not fix.

1. * What OS are you running?
  1. Windows 10
  1. * What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
  1. None, unless windows defender counts
  1. * Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
  1. C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64
  1. * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
  1. None.
  1. * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
  1. None of the mentioned, use discord from chrome only
  1. * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
  1. Yes
  1. * Are you running the bot as admin?
  1. Yes
  1. * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
  1. Minionapp launch
  1. *Are you running any Bot addons?
  1. Sellout, bottox manager. Have a few 1-70 profiles and Sebbs gathering profiles too.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/5uVJ7
the screenshot is during mixing, any info that may show about why it's not using mount won't show while mixing. do one just as it's starting to navigate, include console log.
I've had this bug twice today.

WORKAROUND: Closing and relaunching resolves bug.

Nonetheless, it's annoying so I did manage to get a screenshot that might be the cause? [SetNavPath]: Invalid node Ids, from [xxx] to [0].

Edit: The "SetNavPath" invalid node error does _not_ show up after relaunching, and it does properly mount. More evidence that it might be the SetNavPath error.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/zbZbo

My sprint/mount settings are: Sprint OFF, Distance 5, Mount ON, Distance 20. It is clearly longer than 20, and it will mount in flying zones.
cant see anything in your image.

use the help window and report tab when your submitting reports.
Hi Sebbs,

Keeps happening, screenshot you wanted attached. Sorry for the delay. Also the bug report text file.

Possibly related, I sometimes get the same "[SetNavPath]: Invalid node Ids, from [xxx] to [0]." error in the fringes -- in which case it _does_ mount, but it won't fly, so it runs straight into the wall when trying to grab loquats and just gets stuck there.

Also: I would love to post full screen screenshots, but the forums' size limit is 500kb which is way less than that. I have to open the file in gimp and compress it to go under 500kb and be a full screen screenshot. You might have higher quality bug reports if you raise that limit, I think.

Edit: If it matters, I seem to be getting this bug more and more nowadays, won't mount in middle la noscea.