MMOMinion

Full Version: SCH, BRD, +other profiles don't have the right IDs for out-of-dungeon battle skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I already posted the bug for SCH, but the bug exists for BRD too. I actually suppose this probably exists for all classes, we need to go through all of the battle skill profiles and add out-of-battle ids for many spells.

I don't know why the SCH thread was closed, the bug still exists in Defaults/Scholar.lua.
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-20501.html

Devs, the way to test this is to run the default profile with something like Bottox's poacher for a while and make sure it's doing the rotation properly. It's usually obvious when it's not using the 60-70 upgraded versions of some of the skills.

Scholar IDs: Broil(=alias for Broil II) 7435 is needed
BRD IDs: Stormbite 7047 is needed, Caustic Bite 7046 is needed

I'll add more IDs as I find them to help the devs fix this bug, please don't close this thread, thanks.

1. * What OS are you running?
  1. Windows 10
  1. * What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
  1. None, unless windows defender counts
  1. * Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
  1. C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64
  1. * Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
  1. None.
  1. * do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
  1. None of the mentioned, use discord from chrome only
  1. * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
  1. Yes
  1. * Are you running the bot as admin?
  1. Yes
  1. * Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
  1. Minionapp launch
  1. *Are you running any Bot addons?
  1. Sellout, bottox manager. Have a few 1-70 profiles and Sebbs gathering profiles too