MMOMinion

Full Version: Lots of nav issues since big update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please point me in the right direction if this is not it.  I'm having a ton of nav issues.  Regular nodes, timed nodes.  It gets caught up somewhere along the way and will start bouncing up and down or back and forth.  I've been using Sebb's pack since forever.
(04-28-2018, 09:03 PM)dmoment Wrote: [ -> ]Please point me in the right direction if this is not it.  I'm having a ton of nav issues.  Regular nodes, timed nodes.  It gets caught up somewhere along the way and will start bouncing up and down or back and forth.  I've been using Sebb's pack since forever.

I purchased that gathering pack a couple days ago and had the same problem; I assumed it was a dud. It's good to know that it once did work.
(04-29-2018, 12:26 PM)johnb Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2018, 09:03 PM)dmoment Wrote: [ -> ]Please point me in the right direction if this is not it.  I'm having a ton of nav issues.  Regular nodes, timed nodes.  It gets caught up somewhere along the way and will start bouncing up and down or back and forth.  I've been using Sebb's pack since forever.

I purchased that gathering pack a couple days ago and had the same problem; I assumed it was a dud. It's good to know that it once did work.

It usually works very well.  They updated the navigation system which doesn't have anything do with the pack itself.  It's just how the pack gets around.